Dissertations are difficult already as they are. You have to search, research, write, proofread, edit, be supervised etc. But do you know what’s even more difficult? The initial stage. The dissertation idea stage. The finding-a-topic-and-deciding-what-to-write stage.
At this point, you are expected to come up with a topic for dissertation, objectives, and a methodology plan, that outlines how you would go about writing your work. This could be daunting, and if you do not really have an actionable idea, it could really impact badly on the final dissertation product.
In August 2012, we had Master Level dissertation clients who had written over 60% of her dissertation, only to be told that it did not make sense. Nobody wants to hear that after writing over 10,000 words. Worst of all, nobody wants to fail their dissertation because they didn’t plan it appropriately or write on an intriguing subject.
So what can WritePass do?
We offer dissertation outlines to compliment our dissertation writing service. As part of our dissertation outline, we would do the following:
- Come up with a topic for your dissertation.
- Conceptualise the research question and objectives.
- Include a list of recommended literature on your topic.
- Create a plan on how the entire dissertation should be structured.
Click here for dissertation outline samples.
What else do I need to know?
- Dissertation outlines come in two forms: 1 page outlines (from £49) and 3 page outlines (from £109).
- 3 page outlines usually contain more detailed information on literature and methodology.
- We typically have them written within 3 days.
- Prices may vary depending on academic level and subject.