1.0 - Placing your Order
- You can easily place your order using our Online Ordering System. The prices are calculated automatically, and you can submit all relevant files and make payment. This is the easiest way to get an order through to us.
- Alternatively, you could email us with details on your order, and a member of staff would put it through for you. We'd ask you for details on your project, as we would have to use the same online ordering system to put the order through for you.
- All orders are subject to our Terms and Conditions and Money Back and Refunds Policy. For dissertations, you should read the Special Dissertation Terms.
2.0 - Making the Payment
- We currently accept direct payments into our Barclays bank account, or online (through credit card or PayPal). Once you place an order with us, you would receive an email notification with details on how you should proceed with payment.
- You may choose to only pay a deposit for your order. Minimum deposit is 50% and you'd be required to pay the full balance before your work can be sent to you.
- 30% of the fee paid is classed as an Administrative Fee and is non-refundable.
3.0 - Once You've Paid
- Once we've received payment, we would send you an Order Confirmation. This is a confirmation that we have received payment for your order, and are in the process of assigning a writer. At this point, you would no longer be able to cancel the order, as we would have started working on it.
- Once the payment is made, a suitable professional writer is assigned. We choose writers based on our previous working relationship with them, and their ability to guarantee you a great grade. We only recruit the best writers, so be rest assured that we have someone reliable working on it. For more information, you may read our Writer Recruitment page.
4.0 - Writing and Review Process
- The first draft of your project would be written well before your deadline. If the writer has any questions on your work, you would be contacted during this period by the Account Manager or Project Manager.
- Once the first draft is completed, we have it reviewed. Our reviewers are tasked with ensuring your project meets the appropriate standards required. We assess the grammar, critical analysis, plagiarism level, referencing etc, just to ensure you get what you really paid for.
- The review process may take a few days, as the writer would usually amend the project in line with the reviewer's recommendations. Once this is done, your work becomes "Ready".
5.0 - Your Work's Ready
- Once your work is ready, you receive a notification or your full work, depending on how you paid initially. If you paid a deposit, we send half your file, and request the balance payment. If you paid the full amount, you receive your full file.
- If only a deposit was made, we would ask that you make the balance payment so the full work may be sent to you. Once the balance payment has been made, we send your full project.
6.0 - Amendments and Feedback
- As part of our Guarantees, you receive unlimited amendments as long as they are within the original specifications you provided. Therefore if you'd like any alterations done or have concerns about how your work has been written, you may contact us immediately and this would be sorted out for you.
- If at this point, you are unhappy with how your work has been handled, you may be entitled to a discount or refund, according to our Money Back and Refunds Policy.
- Under our Guarantees, you are also entitled to WritePass Rack. This allows us to do little things for you without charging you extra. For more details, please contact a member of staff.
Last updated 03/10/2012.